- Tue, Oct 17First Assembly of God GymnasiumOct 17, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDTFirst Assembly of God Gymnasium, 328 May Ave, Lincolnton, GA 30817, USAJob-Seekers & Area Business-Owners: LET'S GET TOGETHER! Dress to impress, bring your resume & see who's hiring! Business Owners: call now to Reserve your Table (706)359-6512
- Sat, Nov 18Lincoln County Historical ParkNov 18, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM ESTLincoln County Historical Park, 147 Lumber St, Lincolnton, GA 30817, USA26th Annual Historical Society Celebration featuring Living-History Demonstrations, Southern Cooking, Craft Vendors, Olde Time Mountain Music, Barn Dancing, Family Fun, and Antique Tractor Show. FREE Entry. Volunteers & Vendors: Contact Gary Edwards at (757) 831-9556.
- Sat, Jan 20LCHS AuditoriumJan 20, 2024, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM ESTLCHS Auditorium, 200 Charles Ward Elam St, Lincolnton, GA 30817, USAPOSTPONED UNTIL JANUARY 2024! $35 Pre-Registration for Boys & Girls Contestants ages 4yrs-12yrs to compete for Lincoln County's Little Mr. & Little Miss, and The Peoples' Choice Award Winner**! Judging on Personality, Poise, & Appropriate Attire. $5 cash/check Audience Public-Entry.
Lincolnton-Lincoln County, Georgia surrounded by Clarks Hill Lake - Lake Thurmond,
has earned the name "Georgia's Freshwater Coast".
Rural Lincolnton-Lincoln County, Georgia has both room to explore and room to grow with 164,500-acres bordered by more than 400-miles of shoreline (in just Lincoln County alone) of the 71,000-acres of water of beautiful Clarks Hill Lake - Lake Thurmond bordering Georgia and South Carolina on the Savannah, Broad, and Little Rivers. Lincoln County, Georgia is truly a Paradise for Sportsmen, Farm-to-Table Farmers, small and large Businesses, and growing Families. Lincoln County, Georgia schools rank top in the State, to include recognition as home of the National Beta of School of Merit.
Clarks Hill Lake - Lake Thurmond offers endless opportunities for fun and relaxation on its shores: boating, kayaking, water-skiing, swimming, and fishing (with numerous public-access ramps available). For the hunting enthusiast, Lincoln County has some of the finest hunting anywhere in the South. Each year trophy size deer, quail, turkey, squirrel, duck and geese are taken in abundance from thousands of woodland acres. Additional Lincoln County, Georgia perks include golfing, horse-back riding, hiking, camping, and RV-ing (watch for the upcoming Motor Coach & RV Resort Sites along our Soap Creek Marina Shores)!
Lincoln County, GA is also the destination site of numerous Freshwater Lakeside Parks to include (but not limited to): Georgia Freshwater Campgrounds - Cherokee Day Park (with 24-hour Boat Ramp), Clay Hill Campground, Hester Ferry Campground, and Broad River Campground (with nearby River Rapids and Glamp Inn); Knox Reservation Campgrounds of SCOUTS B.S.A.; year-round YMCA Camp Lakeside (over 100-acres and Event Rental Space); Soap Creek Marina (with Untamed Honey Glampsites, Cabin Rentals, RV/Tent Campsites, Care Free Boat Club Rentals, and Williemacs Lakeside Steak & Seafood Restaurant); Amity Recreational Area (launching site of Raysville Marina's Freedom Blast Fireworks every July); and Elijah Clark State Park (over 400-acres) located on the western shore of Clarks Hill Lake - Lake Thurmond. In addition to kayak/canoeing, fishing, camping and swimming activities, a museum inside Elijah Clark State Park also offers Colonial-Life demonstrations with memorials of Revolutionary War hero Elijah Clarke and his wife. Lincoln County Historical Society (located on Lincolnton's Lumbar Street) also hosts numerous historical tours, presentations, and November's ever popular Annual Pioneer Days (where you can step back in time and experience Pioneer Inventions and Wares created by historically-dressed Volunteers).
Lincolnton - Lincoln County, Georgia hosts numerous Events and Festivals through-out the year including (but not limited to) the Downtown Family-Friendly Mardi Gras Street Festival in March; TWO three-day Lewis Family Bluegrass Festivals (featuring Nationally known local musicians: Little Roy & Lizzie Music Festival and Jeff & Sheri Easter Homecoming Music Festival) during the first two weekends of May; the Road Chevy Legends Bike, Car & Truck Show mid May; the Red, White & Blue: July's Patriotic Festival or Kiddie Kaper Parade; Community-wide favorite Lincoln County High School Red Devil Football in the Fall; upcoming Soul & Soil: Music on a Mission (hosted by Garden City Jazz) in October-November; Lincoln County Historical Society's Annual Pioneer Day Country Crafts Festival followed by Light-Up Lincolnton the weekend before Thanksgiving; and the Downtown Lincolnton Christmas Parade with Holidays in Olde Lincoln Towne Festival in early December.
Come Explore Lincoln County, Georgia...Play Lincolnton...Live Lincolnton...Work Lincolnton!
The Lincolnton-Lincoln County Chamber Community Philosophy
• Promoting Local businesses & Inspiring Community Involvement
• Bringing together Lincoln County's diverse cultures, nurturing creative ventures, encouraging local farm-to-table projects, and supporting: Lincolnton-Lincoln County, our neighboring communities, our home state of Georgia, and made-in-the USA businesses
• Helping our community grow and flourish in all age groups and all cultures
• Tapping into Lincoln County's blended culture: sharing its education, sports, talent, heart, camaraderie, and (of course) Lake-Life!
The Lincolnton-Lincoln County Chamber of Commerce accomplishes its mission through programs that include local businesses, industrial relations, community development, event promotions, strategic planning, membership development, public affairs, and community education.
Your local Chamber offers Members many opportunities to get involved in making the Lincolnton-Lincoln County Community the best place to live in Georgia.
Lincolnton: Georgia's Freshwater Coast!
Join the Lincolnton-Lincoln County Chamber of Commerce
Xavian (Zay) Banks
(Volunteer SECRETARY OPEN to local
Current Chamber Business Members)
Chamber Events Committee
Director Shertandria (Tootsie) Wright
Chamber Marketing Director
(Volunteer DIRECTOR OPEN to local
Current Chamber Business Members)
Chamber Membership Committee
Chamber Workforce Development Committee
Director Cortney Elam-Davis
Chamber Parade Committee
Chamber Agriculture Coordinator